Education is a primary reason people choose Del Sur. Del Sur Elementary and Del Norte High school are located in Del Sur, the top-rated schools in the highly acclaimed Poway Unified School District.
Del Sur Elementary School
15665 Paseo Del Sur
San Diego, CA 92127
(858) 674-6200 | Principal: Doug Johnson
Del Sur Elementary School’s location in the center of the community means students can walk to school and their parents can remain closely involved in their children’s education. It is a technologically progressive school dedicated to providing high levels of learning for all students while being focused on exploring the richness of the past, the opportunities of the present, and the infinite possibilities of the future.
- Rated #1 elementary school in Poway Unified School District, scoring 972 of 1,000 Growth API in 2013
- First school in PUSD history whose fourth graders scored 100 percent on proficiency testing on the API exam
- Broad education experience includes engineering, art, music and more
- Del Sur Elementary School Educational Foundation founded by parents
- A Collaborative for High Performance School
Oak Valley Middle School
16055 Winecreek Road
San Diego, CA 92127
(858) 487-2939 | Principal: Sonya Wrisley
Just three miles east of Del Sur, Oak Valley Middle School sets the bar for successful parent-teacher-student partnerships and continues to serve as the standard of excellence in the acclaimed Poway Unified School District.
- Rated #2 middle school in the Poway Unified School District, based on 2013 Academic Performance Index (API) scores
- Scored 922 of 1,000 Growth API
- Ranks 10 of 10 in statewide rankings, based on 2013 API scores
- ArtCorps program and Science Olympiad team
- Oak Valley Middle School Band and Orchestra
Del Norte High School
16601 Nighthawk Lane
San Diego, CA 92127
(858) 487-0877 | Principal: Greg Mizel
- Rated #1 high school in the Poway Unified School District, based on 2013 Academic Performance Index (API) scores
- 881 out of 1,000 Growth API score
- 10 out of 10 in statewide rankings, based on API scores
- $105 million state-of-the-art facility, with science labs, athletic facilities that include a pool and tennis courts, performing arts center and more
17050 Del Sur Ridge
San Diego, CA 92127
(858) 676-6639 | Principal: Sonya Wrisley
Design39 Campus, a new K-8 school in the celebrated Poway Unified District, is now open. Located in Del Sur, the school’s 156,000 square feet feature 56 teaching stations, a gym/pavilion, an amphitheater, a fitness trail and more. The school’s architectural design team concentrated on flexibility of space, use of natural light and technology. Covering 22 acres, the campus can accommodate 1,500 students.
- Multilevel student “main street” displays student learning
- Meets LEED and CHPS (California High Performance Schools) standards
- Campus design encourages and promotes environmental awarenessness
If your young scholars are entering college or if you’re looking to go back to school yourself, some of the nation’s best colleges and universities are located right here in San Diego County.
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) | 17 miles from Del Sur
- San Diego State University (SDSU) | 24 miles from Del Sur
- University of San Diego (USD) | 23 miles from Del Sur
- MiraCosta College | 13 miles from Del Sur
- California State University San Marcos (CSUSM) | 18 miles from Del Sur
- San Diego Mesa College | 21 miles from Del Sur
The fun continues all day long. After school, the fun, learning and friendships keep going.
- ESS: Children enjoy special activities, crafts and sports
- Oak Valley Middle School afternoon enrichment: Activities include tennis and Word Masters
- Boys and Girls Club of 4S Ranch: Activities include a cooking club, intramural sports such as flag football, 3-on-3 basketball and indoor soccer
- Rancho YMCA: Youth sports classes and leagues, summer camps and family walking clubs
Pursuant to the Fair Housing Act, housing is intended for occupancy by at least one person 55 years of age or older per unit. Prices subject to change without notice. Features, amenities, floor plans, elevations, and designs vary and are subject to changes or substitution without notice. Items shown are artist’s renderings and may contain options that are not standard on all models or not included in the purchase price. Availability may vary. Sq. ft. is estimated; actual sq. ft. will differ. Bay sizes may vary from home to home and may not accommodate all vehicles. Models/lifestyle photos do not reflect racial or ethnic preference. Please contact the school district for the most current information about specific schools. Seller does not represent and cannot guarantee that the community will be serviced by any particular public school/school district or, once serviced by a particular school/school district, that the same school/school district will service the project for any particular period of time. Schools that your children are eligible to attend may change over time. Maps are not to scale and are for relative location purposes only. Plans to build out this neighborhood as proposed are subject to change without notice. This is not an offer in states where prior registration is required. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright © 2020 Lennar Corporation. All rights reserved. Lennar and the Lennar logo are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA DRE Broker #02058246 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). Lennar Sales Corp., CA DRE Broker #01252753 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). BMR Construction, Inc., CA CSLB #830955. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA CSLB #1037780. Lennar Homes of California, Inc., CA CSLB #728102. 1/20